AdSense Payments

I have AdSense ads on my main blog. Instead of using the Blogger support to put generic ads on my blog, I paste in custom Javascript that I get from AdSense. This gives me the advantage of being able to track profits from different sources easily.

So I watch as my earning grow. However a recent annoyance is that Google appears to be cracking down on AdSense accounts. I had to go through 2 separate confirmations that I live at my address and have the phone number I listed. Guess they are combating fraud.

This was just an annoyance though. I will jump through a number of hoops to get my AdSense paycheck. In fact, I thought the phone verification was pretty cool. I chose a time when Google should call me. An automated system call me and asked for my confirmation info. I guess Google has a bunch of programmers working on projects like these.

The bottom line is that, even though blogging is fun, I plan on having even more fun getting paid through Google AdSense.