Service Unavailable

These days I find that Blogger is almost unusable. I get the same error many times when I try to sign in or add images to my blog. What the heck is going on here? Things were not always this bad. Blogger used to be tight. Now I can barely get a post up.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the new Google Blogs transition. I also hear that Blogger (or Google Blogs) is getting an upgrade. As for me, I would prefer the old version if it would be stable. These problems are in addition to issues I have with formatting when images are added. Sheesh.

I realize that Blogger is a free service. It is starting to feel like I am getting what I paid for this. Damn. I might have to search out some alternatives. Maybe a paid blogging service would guarantee better results. Then again, there are other free options like WordPress or TypePad. I will let you know what I find out.